- Corporate Finance and Strategic Services
- Business Advisory
- Real Estate
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Family Businesses
- Professional Services
CPA, Founding Partner
1375 Broadway, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Tel: 212-944-4433 Ext. 4601 Email: email@example.com
Charles Raich founded Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP in 1972. He has been a leader in accounting and business advisory services for over 40 years. Through his knowledge of the accounting profession and keen focus on client services, he has strategically grown the operation from a three-person accounting firm to one of the 25 largest independent firms in the New York metropolitan area.
Under Mr. Raich's leadership, the firm experienced extensive growth by strategically providing companies of all sizes and industries with efficient and cost-effective accounting, financial management, and advisory services. His own specialties include working with real estate owners and developers, high net-worth individuals, family businesses, and professional services.
Early in his career, Mr. Raich worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers' predecessor Lybrand, Ross Brothers & Montgomery, and Gruntal & Co.
Professional Affiliations and Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Feinstein Institute for Medical Research – Board of Directors
- Long Island Museum of Science and Technology (LIMSAT) – Treasurer
- Nathan’s Famous – Corporate Board
- Hofstra University - Bachelor of Science in Accounting