- Audit and Accounting
- Financial Projections
- SEC Practice
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Professional Service Firms
- Real Estate
175 Broadhollow Road, Suite 250, Melville, NY 11747
Tel: 516-228-9000 Ext. 3266 Email: email@example.com
Glen Malings primarily serves clients in the technology, distribution, manufacturing, and government sectors, as well as SEC clients. Glen oversees the firm’s training programs and is actively involved in our recruiting and mentoring.
Glen works on a variety of accounting and auditing engagements, assisting clients with financial projections and tax accruals. An avid outdoorsman and athlete, Glen successfully competes in triathlons and is active in the Long Island Orienteering Club.
Professional Affiliations and Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Mensa International
- Hofstra University - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Hofstra University - Bachelor of Computer Science (equivalent)