Our Bottom Line
As an accounting firm headquartered in New York City, we're firmly footed in a world hospitality center. Indeed, nearly ten percent of our audit, tax, and business advisory revenue is generated from our work within the hospitality industry.
What We Can Do For You
Anyone who has ever been involved in the restaurant or hotel business knows that it can be precarious. Running a hotel or a restaurant, regardless of whether it's a one-off or a franchise, is a balancing act. You find yourself juggling labor costs, materials and equipment, dealing with vendors and purveyors, utilities, all within the context of keeping your footprint up and running and keeping your customers satisfied.
At REM, we're well aware of the problems facing hotel and restaurant owners and operators. How could we not be? A large part of our firm is built on longstanding relationships with restaurateurs and hoteliers.
Our menu of hospitality services includes:
- Audit and accounting services
- Tax planning and preparation services (federal, state, and international)
- Budgets and projections
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
- Bill paying
- Financial liaison to outside vendors
- Insurance claim procedures
- Mortgage and banking consultation and assistance
- Federal and state tax authorities formal correspondence
- Business planning
- Employee benefit plans
- Investment performance reviews
- Retirement planning