OUR BOTTOM LINE
With nearly 500 individual clients and corporate accounts, REM's international tax presence is robust. Over ten percent of our professionals are dedicated to international tax services, making REM one of the largest mid-sized firms in the New York metropolitan area to deal with the complexities of global taxation.
Lisa S. Goldman
International Tax Preparation and Compliance
Corporate and individual clients will benefit from REM's experienced analysis and personalized tax services designed to cover a broad range of tax challenges.
International tax services include:
- International business formation consultation
- Tax consulting for the international executive or investor
- Tax compliance for employees who are considered ex-pat or on a seconded assignment
- U.S. nonresident tax compliance
- U.S. estate and gift tax planning
- Trust tax planning and compliance
- Planning for investment in the U.S., including investing in real estate
- Compensation and employee benefits consulting
- U.S. federal, state, and local tax compliance
- Representation before IRS and state tax authorities
- Preparation of Foreign Bank Account Report (FBAR)
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) reporting
- Passive Foreign Investment Company (PFIC) compliance
- Corporate tax information reporting
- Referral of local tax compliance services through our international association, PrimeGlobal
- Planning for moving abroad
- Planning for expatriation
- Planning for immigration to the U.S.