- Audit and Accounting
- Tax Accounting
- Business Consulting
- Financial Analysis
- Manufacturing and Distribution
CPA, Partner-in-charge of construction practice
100 Campus Drive, Suite 106, Florham Park, NJ 07932
Tel: 973-267-4200 Ext. 5116 Email: email@example.com
John Boykas joined Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP as a partner in the New Jersey office in 2012. He has over thirty years of experience in public accounting servicing clients in the construction, printing, technology, manufacturing and distribution industries.
John started his career in public accounting at Price Waterhouse over thirty years ago. In 1994, he established Boykas & Company, a public accounting firm focused on construction, printing and technology clients. In 2007, John merged his firm into Goldstein Lieberman & Company LLC. As a partner, John helped grow that practice to the 15th largest firm in New Jersey.
Professional Affiliations and Organizations
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pace University - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting