- SEC Audits
- Audit and Accounting
- Financial Statement Services
- Real Estate
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Manufacturing and Distribution
Michael T. Joy
CPA, Partner-in-charge of SEC PRactice
175 Broadhollow Road, Suite 250, Melville, NY 11747
Tel: 516-228-9000 Ext. 3272 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael specializes in providing audit, review, and compilation services for closely-held and not-for-profit companies in commercial and residential real estate, not-for-profit, distribution and wholesale, and technology industries.
Prior to joining the firm in 2005, Michael spent over three years as the Chief Financial Officer of a closely-held health care provider, approximately one year at a large regional accounting firm, and five years at a small regional accounting firm, servicing both for-profit and not-for-profit entities, mostly in the health care industry.
Professional Affiliations and Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA) - Co-Chair, Suffolk Chapter Accounting and Auditing Committee
- State University of New York at Old Westbury - Bachelor of Science in Accounting