- Domestic Taxation
- International Taxation
- Manufacturing, Distribution, and Wholesale
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Real Estate
CPA, MBA, PFS, CEA, Partner-in-charge of Federal taxation
1375 Broadway, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Tel: 212-944-4433 Ext. 2467 Email: email@example.com
Mitchell has over 30 years of experience in wealth and business management, as well as personal financial, corporate, individual, trust, estate, partnership, investment, and international planning. His clients include high net worth individuals, import and export businesses, personal service firms, and manufacturers.
Mitchell holds a Certificate in Educational Achievement in Business Evaluations, as well as the AICPA Personal Financial Specialist designation. He is a frequent writer and lecturer on domestic and international taxation, business management, and wealth management topics.
Professional Affiliations and Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA) - International Taxation Committee (former chair)
- Licensed to practice in California and New York State
- Baruch College (CUNY) - Master of Business Administration in Taxation
- Queens College (CUNY) - Bachelor of Arts in Accounting