U.S. nonresident tax compliance

If you are a nonresident alien and have U.S.-source income from a trade or business, you very likely must file a U.S. income tax return. You also may have other filing obligations, such as state tax returns.

Trade or business income is defined as income generating from sales of a product or products or performing services.

Noncompliance may be costly. Consult with one of our tax professionals to understand your filing requirements. Let us assist you in a friendly and informative environment.