- Business Advisory
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Real Estate Funds
- Investment Advisors
CPA, Partner-in-Charge of Financial Services
1375 Broadway, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Tel: 212-944-4433 Ext. 2406 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria oversees the firm’s financial services practice. She is an accomplished financial services industry professional, having been in public practice and private industry for 30 years. She specializes in providing accounting, tax, and consulting advice to a wide range of entities that includes alternative investment funds, private equity funds, broker-dealers, and investment advisors.
Prior to joining REM as a partner in 2010, Victoria served as the Chief Financial Officer for Moon Capital Management, a global alternative investment advisory firm in emerging markets, and for Bessent Capital, a global macro investment manager. In her role as CFO, she was responsible for directing all financial accounting and operations functions for the investment funds and the management companies in the US, UK, and Singapore. She spent 20 years in public accounting as a client service partner at national accounting firms with a concentration in clearing and nonclearing broker-dealer clients. She has provided litigation support services related to matters involving investigations of hedge funds being conducted by the SEC and the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
Professional Affiliations and Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Managed Funds Association
- Former member, AICPA Stockbrokerage and Investment Broking Committee
Publications and Presentations
- “Hedge Funds: Formation, Operation and Taxation” – The Center for Professional Education Inc.
- Moderator: “Aspects of Due Diligence – Hedge Fund Investing: Definitions, Background and Recent Lessons”
- St. John's University - Bachelor of Science in Accounting