- Economic Damages
- Fraud and Special Investigations
- Accounting and Auditing Standards and Financial Reporting
- Securities Litigation
Yasmine L. Misuraca
CPA, CFE, Partner-in-Charge of Forensic and Dispute Advisory
1375 Broadway, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Tel: 212-944-4433 Ext. 8337 Email: email@example.com
Yasmine Misuraca has over 20 years of experience in both public and private accounting. As a forensic accountant, Yasmine focuses on litigation support, damages calculations and analyses, fraud investigations, regulatory compliance, and expert witness services.
Yasmine’s broad experience enables her to advise and support clients, both for business transactions and in the context of securities litigation. Yasmine works on high profile cases, as well as consulting for law firms and publicly-held companies. She also lends her experience to private or closely-held clients.
Prior to joining Raich Ende Malter, Yasmine was a partner at a nationally-recognized public accounting firm.
Professional Affiliations and Organizations
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Professional Liability Defense Federation
Publications and presentations
- CPA Journal, "My Journey as a Forensic Accountant," May 2018
- "Accounting Challenges for Cryptocurrencies and ICOs," webinar, Practising Law Institute
- Baruch College (CUNY) - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting