- Domestic Taxation
- Personal Advisory
- Business Advisory
- Manufacturing, Distribution, and Wholesale
- High Net Worth Individuals
175 Broadhollow Road, Suite 250, Melville, NY 11747
Tel: 516-228-9000 Ext. 3303 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Thaw provides tax and business advisory services to a diverse range of clients. With over fifteen years of experience working with high net worth individuals and their businesses, partnerships, S-Corporations, C-Corporations, and foundations, Brian provides strategic advice on entity structuring, tax planning, and merger and acquisition assistance.
Brian has significant experience in the representation of individuals and businesses before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities. Prior to joining REM, Brian worked for a Long Island-based accounting firm that specialized in domestic tax issues.
Professional Affiliations and Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Long Island University - Master of Science in Taxation